ENHANCED COOLING. EFFICIENT CONTROL.
The XL18i home heat pump’s SEER rating of up to 18.00 and HSPF of 9.50 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
The two-stage heat pump and cooling system meets any outdoor climate conditions and prevents interior temperature swings.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all two-stage compressor heat pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your heating system pump for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL18i includes:
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Low-resistance airflow
- Sound insulator on compressor (on select models)
TRANE XL18I REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.