Serving the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
RELIABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
The XR16’s ratings of up to 17.00 SEER and up to 9.6 HSPF make it an energy-efficient option for heating and cooling your home.
Built for reliability
Designed with materials that are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Durability to the core
The Climatuff® compressor at the heart of every Trane XR heat pump is a marvel of reliability, known throughtout the industry for providing years of trouble-free comfort.
High performance, excellent reliability and superior energy efficiency – that’s what you can expect from the XR family of heat pumps. The XR16 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Galvanized-steel louvered panels
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ rust-proof basepan
TRANE XR16 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.