Serving the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
The XB80 features up to 80% efficiency.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects(TM) to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 20 Year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- The Functional Parts Limited Warranty is 10 years on the indoor gas furnace, coil, and thermostat when installed as part of a complete XLi or XR comfort system. An XLi or XR comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching Trane outdoor XLi or XR unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XB80 includes:
- 40″ high cabinet, 28″ depth means it fits almost anywhere
- Adaptive Silicon Carbide Hot Surface Igniter
- Convertible to horizontal
- Multi-port,in-shot burners
- One-Piece Heat Exchanger
- Prepainted galvanized steel cabinet