Serving the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF COOL
The XB13’s SEER up to 14.50 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower home cooling costs over older systems.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XB13 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Noncorrosive Duratuff® Base Pan
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Corrosion-resistant fasteners
TRANE XB13 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
- Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.